Demand Generation Marketing Manager (AYA18301)
Category Sales & Marketing
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to support sales revenue targets.
- Build revenue-producing marketing programs in multiple channels, including email marketing, lead syndication marketing, and social media.
- Conduct testing and optimization efforts to increase the efficacy of campaigns.
- Create and maintain reporting and present findings to leadership.
- Own and manage monthly lead generation budgets.
- With more than 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably with business services.
- Proven expertise in effective, predictable lead generation for inside sales teams.
- Proficiency in SEM, email marketing, SEO, display and social media advertising, and affiliate marketing.
- Experience with content marketing strategy and best practices, ideally for downloadable guides and other resources, webinars, infographics, and web tools.
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to drive creative marketing solutions.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems, preferably Adobe Marketo.
- Ability to develop a strategic marketing plan and manage a budget.
- Strong communication skills, including copywriting, presentation skills, and negotiation.
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with all levels of management, sales teams, and other employees.
- Please submit two to three marketing writing samples (e.g., emails, white papers, ad copy) with your resume.