Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Record, categorize, prioritize and assign incidents and requests into the Service Desk Tool according to existing internal IT processes and Service Level Objectives.
- Analyse and troubleshoot all calls to the Helpdesk.
- Assign calls to the appropriate IT teams if the incident or request cannot be completed by the Helpdesk.
- Complete IT Administration tasks as directed by the IT Service Desk Manager.
- Develop, contribute and maintain Service Desk documentation.
- Ensure SLA compliance and closure of maximum tickets at L1 level.
- Perform IT administration functions including user, group and data administration.
Education and Specific Training
- Diploma in relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 1-2-year Tech Support experience; Relevant tertiary and/or professional qualifications or equivalent experience in an IT Service Desk environment.
- Usage of MS Office 2010, O365
- Use of CCMS or any equivalent system
- Tools knowledge:
- Active Directory
- Exchange Management Console
- Remote Desktop Software
- Avaya Call Manager
- Service Desk Ticketing System
- Typing speed : 40 wpm
- Language level : As per support queue
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical Ability
- Customer orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Team building /teamwork
- KPI knowledge and understanding
- Transaction monitoring
Teleperformance Malaysia embraces diversity. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or disability.